So you are in 10th Class, Now you are in a stage where you have to give your board exams. You might have started your preparation for this exam from a long time. But are you really ready for that? Vedic Mathematics Online Course for Tenth Class will prepare you to face the upcoming mathematical fear.
In this course we have listed a set of questions that would help you to know your standard. We have designed this course for 10th class students.
What you will Learn
- You will get to know, what is Vedic mathematics.
- You will know the difference between Vedic Math and Normal Math.
- By the end of the session you would be eager to solve more of these kinds of Mathematical problem.
- By the end of each topic you will get a good grasp on the modules that have been taught in this course.
- Your calculation speed will be increase.
- Have Fun with Math! Get rid of your math phobia.
- You will be able to calculate Numbers Calculation in mind.
What you will Learn
- You will learn the essence of opting the Vedic Mathematics as a 9th class student.
- You will get a platform where you can learn the basics of how to enter into the world of competitive exams.
- You will learn about how to make use of the Vedic Mathematics to solve the complex questions.
- You will learn how to do the mind calculations for most of the questions.
- You will be solving some complex puzzles.
Welcome to the Vedic Maths Course
- What is Vedic maths?
Introduction to Vedic Maths
History of Vedic Maths
Applications of Vedic Maths
- Introduction to Vedic Math Sutras
Knowledge of Vedic Maths Sutras/ Aphorism
Power of sub-Sutras to understand Vedic Maths
- Ten Point Circle
What is Ten Point Circle?
Concept and Use of Ten Point Circle.
- Vedic Number System
The Vedic Numerical Code
Indian Counting System
- Vedic Methods of Addition
Introduction with Addition
Addition without carry forward
Addition with Series of 9’s
Addition of Rational Number
- Vedic Methods of Subtraction
General Vs Vedic Method of Subtraction
Subtraction from Numbers Likes 100, 1000, 10000
If Numbers are in Decimal form
- Vertically and Crosswise Multiplication (Urdhva-Tiryagbhyam Method)
Multiplication of Two Digit Number
Multiplication of Three Digit Number
Multiplication of Four Digit Number
Multiplication of Five Digit Number and So on
Mix Digit Multiplication
Vertical and Crosswise Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
- Tables from 1 to Any Number
Table from 1 to 9
Tables from 10 to Any Number
- Base Value Multiplication ( Nikhilam Method )
Base Value Multiplication with Primary Base 10
- Base Value Multiplication with Primary Base 20, 30, 40, 50, and So on
Base Value Multiplication with Primary Base 100, 200, 300, and So on
Base Value Multiplication with Primary Base 1000, 10,000, and So on
- Secondary Base Value Multiplication ( Nikhilam Method )
Secondary Bases of 150
Secondary Bases of 250, 350, 450 and So on
- Simplification using Vedic Maths
Multiplication of Numbers whose sum of Unit Place is 10 And the ten’s Place is the Same.
Multiplication of Numbers whose sum of Ten’s Place is 10 And the Unit Place is the Same.
Multiplication with 5, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125
Division of Any Number by 5, 25,50,75, 100, 125
- Operations with 9
Multiplication with a series of 9s
Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
Multiplication of Any Numbers who is Ending with 9.
- Operations with a Series of One
Multiplication with 11
Multiplication with 111
Multiplication with Series of 1
- Multiplication Based on Algebraic Formula
Multiplication Based on (a^2-b^2 )
Multiplication Based on (a^2-b^2 ) Second Method
- Multiplication with Particular Numbers
Multiplication of Numbers from 1 to 10
Multiplication of Numbers with 11 to 20
Multiplication of Numbers 21 to so on
- Bar Numbers / Mishrank / Vinculum
What is Bar Number / Mishrank / Vinculum
Conversion to Mishrank
Conversion from Mishrank
Addition by using bar Number
Subtraction by using bar Number
Multiplication by using bar Number
Division by using bar Number
Square by using bar Number
Cube by using bar Number
- Metric Conversion
Speed Method of Metric Conversion
- Mismatched Digits Matched Operation
Addition of Numbers with the Same Digits but Different Places
Subtraction of Numbers with the Same Digits but Different Places
- Mental Groceries Problem Calculations
Method to Think about Problem
- Vedic Methods of Division
Conventional Division Method
Division by 9
Division by 8 etc
Division by 99, 98 etc
Divisor below a base Number
Divisor Above a Base Number
- Straight Division
Division by a flag of one digit (no remainder)
Division by a flag of one digit (with remainder)
Division with Adjustments or Bar Number
Division with a flag of 2 digits
Division with a flag of 3 digits
- Auxiliary Fractions
Divisors ending with 9
Divisors ending with 8
Divisors ending with 7
Divisors ending with 6
Divisors ending with 1
Divisors ending with 2, 3, 4 and 5
Vertically And Crosswise
Unification Of Operations
Factorization Using Vedic Maths
Factorization (of simple quadratics)
Factorization (of harder quadratics)
Factorization of Cubic etc
- Lowest Common Factor – LCM
What is Multiple and How do Find Multiple?
About Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
How to Find LCM ?
LCM of Fraction
LCM of Decimal Numbers
- Highest Common Factor – HCF
What is Factor and How do Find Factors?
How do Find the Highest Common Factor (HCF)?
HCF of Fraction
HCF of Decimal Numbers
- Square (Varga) of Any Number
Square of Numbers Using Urdhwa tiryak Method
Square of Numbers ending with 5
Finding The Square of Number from 1 to 75
Finding The Square of Number from 75 to 125
Finding The Square Number from 125 to So on..
Finding the Square with Secondary Bases of 150, 250, 350 and so on
- Square Root of a Number
Square Root / Vargamfala / Vargamul of a Number
- Cubes (Ghan) of a Number
Computing cubes of 2-digit Numbers
Computing cubes of 3-digit Numbers
Computing the fourth power of 2-digit Numbers
- Cube Roots (Ghanmul) of a Number
Cube Roots (Ghanmul) of a Number
- Duplex or Dwandwa
All About Duplex or Dwandwa
- Number Splitting
Addition by using Number Splitting
Subtraction by using Number Splitting
Multiplication by using Number Splitting
Division by using Number Splitting
- Vedic Check System ( Navasesh/ Beejank or Digital Root)
Computation of Digital Roots / Remainder / Navasesh/ Beejank
Nine Point Circle
- Answer Check with Digit Sum
Limitation in the verification process
Computation of the Quotient on Division by 9
Digit Sum of Perfect Square
- S.I Unit conversion
Introduction with S.I Unit conversion
Kilo to Pounds
Fahrenheit to Celsius
Kilometre to Miles
Addition of Time
Decimals Equivalents of Fractions
- Introduction of Basic Geometrical Ideas
Description of Practical Geometry
Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Vedic Geometrical Proof (Theorem)
Pythagoras Theorem Proof Using Vedic Maths
Vedic Proof of Pi
Concept of Triplet
Computing Trigonometric Ratios
Computing Trigonometric Ratios of Twice the Angle
Computing Trigonometric Ratios of Half the Angle
- Rule of Divisibility
Divisibility of Any Number with a Common Number
- Rule of Osculator
What is Osculator and Types of Osculator
Method to check the Divisibility of any Number.
- Mental Reasoning Exercises
Why it’s Important
Simple Mental Reasoning Exercises
Advance Reasoning Exercises
Puzzles to Puzzle you Basic
Puzzles to Puzzle you advance