In this Course you will get Introduce with Vedic Maths and its Sutras in this course. The course has been designed in such a way that anyone can grab and learn from it be it a small child or an adult. Various tips and tricks have been discussed in the course which will make math fun.
What you will Learn
- You will get to know, what is Vedic mathematics.
- You will know the difference between Vedic Math and Normal Math.
- By the end of the session you would be eager to solve more of these kinds of Mathematical problem.
- By the end of each topic you will get a good grasp on the modules that have been taught in this course.
- Your calculation speed will be increase.
- Have Fun with Math! Get rid of your math phobia.
- You will be able to calculate Numbers Calculation in mind.
Welcome to the Vedic Maths Course
- What is Vedic maths?
Introduction to Vedic Maths
History of Vedic Maths
Applications of Vedic Maths
- Introduction to Vedic Math Sutras
Knowledge of Vedic Maths Sutras/ Aphorism
Power of sub-Sutras to understand Vedic Maths
- Ten Point Circle
What is Ten Point Circle?
Concept and Use of Ten Point Circle.
- Vedic Methods of Addition
Introduction with Addition
Addition without carry forward
Addition with Series of 9’s
- Vedic Methods of Subtraction
General Vs Vedic Method of Subtraction
Subtraction from Numbers Likes 100, 1000, 10000
If Numbers are in Decimal form
- Vertically and Crosswise Multiplication (Urdhva-Tiryagbhyam Method)
Multiplication of Two Digit Number
Multiplication of Three Digit Number
Mix Digit Multiplication
Vertical and Crosswise Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
- Tables from 1 to Any Number
Table from 1 to 9
Tables from 10 to Any Number
- Operations with 9
Multiplication with a series of 9s
Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
Multiplication of Any Numbers who is Ending with 9.
- Operations with a Series of One
Multiplication with 11
Multiplication with Particular Numbers
Multiplication of Numbers from 1 to 10
Multiplication of Numbers with 11 to 20
- Metric Conversion
Speed Method of Metric Conversion
Mismatched Digits Matched Operation
Addition of Numbers with the Same Digits but Different Places
Subtraction of Numbers with the Same Digits but Different Places
- Vedic Methods of Division
Conventional Division Method
- Square (Varga) of Any Number
Square of Numbers Using Urdhwa tiryak Method
Square of Numbers ending with 5
Finding The Square of Number from 1 to 75
Finding The Square of Number from 75 to 125
Finding The Square Number from 125 to So on..
- Cubes (Ghan) of a Number
Computing cubes of 2-digit Numbers
- Number Splitting
Addition by using Number Splitting
Subtraction by using Number Splitting
Multiplication by using Number Splitting
Division by using Number Splitting
- Rule of Divisibility
Divisibility of Any Number with a Common Number
Puzzles to Puzzle you Basic
Puzzles to Puzzle you advance