The Vedic Math School, Primary aim is to “Make Maths Easy” for each class of the student. We are leading organisation and known for the development, research and training on the Vedic Mathematics. We are working since 2014.
Our course is based on the ancient Indian mathematical system and the Book “Vedic Mathematics: Sixteen Simple Mathematical Formulae from the Vedas “Which is Written by Jagadguru Swami Sri Bharati Krishna Tirtha Ji Maharaja.
What You Will Learn
- You will get to know, what is Vedic mathematics.
- You will know the difference between Vedic Math and Normal Math.
- By the end of the session you would be eager to solve more of these kinds of Mathematical problem.
- By the end of each topic you will get a good grasp on the modules that have been taught in this course.
- Your calculation speed will be increase.
- Have Fun with Math! Get rid of your math phobia.
- You will be able to calculate Numbers Calculation in mind.
Course Content ( Vedic Math Class 4 )
Welcome to the Vedic Maths Course
- What is Vedic maths?
Introduction to Vedic Maths
History of Vedic Maths
Applications of Vedic Maths
- Introduction to Vedic Math Sutras
Knowledge of Vedic Maths Sutras/ Aphorism
Power of sub-Sutras to understand Vedic Maths
- Ten Point Circle
What is Ten Point Circle?
Concept and Use of Ten Point Circle.
- Vedic Methods of Addition
Introduction with Addition
Addition without Carry Forward
Addition with Series of 9’s
- Vedic Methods of Subtraction
General Vs Vedic Method of Subtraction
Subtraction from Numbers Likes 100, 1000, 10000…
If Numbers are in Decimal Form
- Vertically and Crosswise Multiplication (Urdhva-Tiryagbhyam Method)
Multiplication of Two Digit Number
Multiplication of Three Digit Number
Mix Digit Multiplication
- Tables from 1 to Any Number
Table from 1 to 9
Tables from 10 to 20
- Operations with 9
Multiplication with a series of 9s
Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
Multiplication of Any Numbers who is Ending with 9.
- Operations with a Series of One
Multiplication with 11
- Metric Conversion
Speed Method of Metric Conversion
- Mismatched Digits, Matched Operation
Addition of Numbers with the Same Digits but Different Places
Subtraction of Numbers with the Same Digits but Different Places
- Vedic Methods of Division
Conventional Division Method
- Square (Varga) of Any Number
Square of Numbers Using Urdhwa Tiryak Method
Square of Numbers ending with 5
Finding The Square of Number from 1 to 75
- Cubes (Ghan) of a Number
Computing cubes of 2-digit Numbers
- Number Splitting
Addition by using Number Splitting
Subtraction by using Number Splitting
Multiplication by using Number Splitting
Division by using Number Splitting
- Rule of Divisibility
Divisibility of Any Number with a Common Number and Much More