So you are in 7th Standard. What is Mathematics for you? Fun or Fear? Friend or Foe? How does Mathematics effect your Academic Performance? If the Answers for the above questions are not positive then by now you might be knowing that this would be going to affect your life and career. Mathematics is not just a subject but it is a way of life. You will have to encounter mathematics everywhere. Not only in school but even in real life. Vedic Mathematics Online Course for Seventh Class will build the basement for you.
If you want to make your life easy, and make your academic performance much better then you should be learning Vedic Mathematics.
Vedic Mathematics is a proven way that has helped millions of students to succeed in life.
If you are not aware of what is Vedic Mathematics, then this course is for you. We have designed this course for students of 7th class.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn why a 7th Class Student Should Actually learn Vedic Mathematics?
- Learn better way of solving the problems than how you are doing now.
- Recap of Basics of Advance Vedic Mathematics.
- Learn More about Basics of Advance Vedic Mathematic.
- Learn the Basics of Mental Mathematics.
- Learn to solve complex problems in mind.
To Join the Vedic Mathematics Online Course for Seventh Class, a student should meet the following Requirements:
|Should have grip on problem solving and mathematics.|
|Would be added advantage if the student has knowledge on Basics of Vedic Mathematics.|
|Would be added advantage if the students have completed the courses of Vedic Mathematics for Classes 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th.|
|Should follow the Trainer and Start Keep Practicing as per the Instructions.|
Key points of Vedic Mathematics:
- You will learn to calculate faster and provide the correct results. This is called the Speed Mathematics.
- No Need of Additional Vocational Courses or Training or Textbooks if the student will follow this course as per the instructions given by the trainer and practice it on regular basis.
- The content of these videos is not taught in schools and it is beyond the class room teachings.